In Ordinary Meeting No. 194 held on December 12, 2019 of the National Free Zones Commission, 7 new User Companies were approved that will be under the Nicaragua Free Zones Regime.
The approved companies are the following:
• Blue Apparel, S.A., which will be dedicated to the manufacture of clothing and will be located in the city of Managua.
• El Fumador, S.A., will be dedicated to the processing of the Tobacco leaf and be located in the city Estelí.
• Cacao Oro de Nicaragua Industrial S.A., will be dedicated to the Cacao Agroindustrial Transformation, and will be located in the
• Nicaragua Cocoa Beans, S.A., which will be dedicated to the Processing, Transformation and Fermentation of cocoa, will be located in
• Source Nicaragua & Cia. Ltda., Will be dedicated to the Tobacco Pre-Industry, will be located in the city of Estelí, department of
• Villager de Nicaragua, S.A., will be dedicated to the Pre Tobacco Industry and Industry, will be located in the city of Estelí.
The total investment of these new User Companies will be US $ 8.2 million.